Acer and our Merchant will accept returns or organize a replacement if the following conditions apply:
(a) The products are damaged in transit
(b) The products are not delivered (e.g. lost in transit)
(c) There are missing items from the box
(d) The wrong items are sent
(e) The wrong configuration is sent
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- It is within seven (7) days from the delivery date
- You have proof of purchase (transaction ID/order number, invoice, delivery order, bank statement)
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging along with all original accessories (including software, manuals, cables, adapter, CDs, warranty cards, etc…)
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted
- All sealed items must not be opened.
The customer will need to return the product to Acer Philippines at their own risk and incur any related delivery charges. We do suggest the customer insures the shipment to avoid risk of damage or loss during shipment.
Acer Philippines official Merchant and fulfillment partner, Silicon Valley, reserves the right to deduct an amount from the refund at the current market price for any missing or damaged items.
No credit will be issued unless products are received in good re-sellable condition
In a rare case, item or items returned are not pristine | unsealed condition, 10% of total amount of product/s will be depreciated and be charged to the buyer for restocking fee.
Simply contact us from these details: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Acer Merchant (Silicon Valley) from this hotline (02-371 6868) for assistance